Sunday, December 29, 2013

WELCOME 2014!

I simply couldn't let 2013 end with an even number of blog posts, so this 31st entry is merely to say, Happy New Year, to you and yours.

My own cancer-diminished body is looking forward to heading back out onto the golf course within another month or two, so I am gladly seeing this mad year of surgeries and strength-sapping pain wave "Good-bye!" I'm ready to live.

To all of us who have made it through to another new year (under the heading of "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger"), I say let's kick some ass and have a lot of old-fashioned FUN in 2014. And along the way, I personally will contribute more to cancer research. I can't bear the thought of a lot more folks going through what I did, and that was minor in comparison to the horrors many have suffered.

Some words on the wall treatment here in my son's home where I am visiting, read out in the simplest of good admonitions: DREAM BIGGER - Laugh often - Respect each other - Use kind words - LOVE ALWAYS

Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year back atcha. I hope cancer is in your past for good.

    ReplyDelete