Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WELCOME # 2 - 2014

Wow - here it is, first morning of the new year. So glad to still be here!

Thanks to the continuous font of interest provided by my friend Al Dexter over at THE AGE OF REASON - - 21st CENTURY, I always get to enjoy some good reading and sometimes a little wry humor for the rough days; thanks to several thoughtful friends who send along simply humorous or simply beautiful forwards of many kinds, I have suffered less than I might have on the worst days of the doldrums; thanks to so many friends, both dear and casual from my college days who contribute now and then to a forum at A C Big Sandy website; and thanks most of all to my wife who has tirelessly maintained the most comfortable and loving home for me to appreciate and wallow in at all times during my terrible 2013, I am still here and smiling.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it, Mark. We met late in life by chance in Scottsdale. You've become a valued friend, along with your wife. A happy year to both of you.

    ReplyDelete